Thursday, October 14, 2004

Where do they get these people?

In the debate I watched last night, it was clear that Senator John Kerry won. Apparently some in the media were watching a different feed, possibly coming out of Karl "Get Away from My Nest or I'll Rip Out Your Entrails" Rove's ass, and have called the debate a draw.

I guess the fact that Shrubya lied, lied, and then lied some more doesn't mean anything to these media meat puppets.

Does the media get its own kool aid stand when they're watching the debates?

A Siege of Herons

3 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Ms Liberty said...

Where was Rover last debate? Did they should the dog in the audience?

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Phil said...

You haven't quite on this site just because of minor setback.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger criscollins0388 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home