Thursday, September 30, 2004

What's that sound?

I'm hearing a low roar coming out of Bush country tonight. If I had to guess at what it is, I'd say it's thousands upon thousands of glasses of Republican flavor Kool-Aid being poured for the uncertain faithful.

Kerry cleary tossed Bush around during the debate like a tornado with a trailer. I know media gasbags like Fox News will be trying to portray the Shrub as tonight's winner, but no one with a working mind will buy that line.

Winner of Debate #1: Kerry by a clear landslide.

A Siege of Herons

2 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Ms Liberty said...

"like a tornado with a trailer" LMAO! Bush is definitely trailer quality. I'm still thinking about his idiot daughter on a leash. ;P

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Irate Savant said...

Greetings, fellow malcontent.

I find your evaluation of the debate to be quite perceptive, yet do not forget that a significant majority of the population of the country (and, indeed, the world) are actually missing "a working brain."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home